sexta-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2009

Glasvegas - Geraldine

When your sparkle evades your soul
I'll be at your side to console
When your standing on the window ledge
I'll talk you back from the edge
I will turn your tide
Be your Shepard and your guide
When your lost in the deep and darkest place around
May my words walk you home safe and sound

When you say that I'm no good and you feel like walking
I need to make sure you know thats just the Prescription talking
When your feet decide to walk you on the wayward side
Up upon the stairs and down the downward slide
I will, I will turn your tide
Do all that I can to heal you inside
I'll be the angel on your shoulder
My name is Geraldine, I'm your social worker


I see you need me
I know you do
I see you need me
I know you do, I know you do

I will, I will turn your tide
Do all that I can to heal you inside
I'll be the angel on your shoulder
My name is Geraldine, I'm your social worker


quotes:

"There is nothing more demoralizing than a small but adequate income."
by Edmund Wilson


"It is a good rule in life never to apologize. The right sort of people do not want apologies, and the wrong sort take a mean advantage of them."
by P. G. Wodehouse


"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
by George Bernard Shaw


"You don't get anything clean without getting something else dirty."
by Cecil Baxter


"Conscience is the inner voice that warns us somebody may be looking."
by H. L. Mencken


"Democracy means government by discussion, but it is only effective if you can stop people talking."
by Clement Atlee


"A bore is a man who, when you ask him how he is, tells you."
by Bert Leston Taylor


"'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."
by Abraham Lincoln


"I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is two weeks."
by Totie Fields


"The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them to choose from."
by Andrew S. Tanenbaum


"Everyone's a hero in their own way, in their own not that heroic way."
by Joss Whedon, Zack Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen, and Jed Whedon


"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."
by Judith Martin


"She had an unequalled gift... of squeezing big mistakes into small opportunities. "
by Henry James

Sem comentários: